Or confused about courses after 12th, courses after 10th, or even after graduation?
Career Guidance and Counselling
To guide students and parents, we conduct career guidance and career counselling for College and School students. With the increasing number of careers and pathways to work towards numerous career options, career planning has gained enormous importance right since a student finishes grade 7. Through standardized career assessment tests and in-depth one-to-one counselling, we help parents and students make an informed choice about the future course and career selection.
These exercises are NOT to gauge how intelligent or how good a student is, but are meant to help him/her eliminate confusion and doubts, and develop a career path which is the most suitable for the future both in terms of abilities and interests.
Just for example, here are some questions that can be addressed:
- Which education board to select after class 10? (ISC, HSC, IBDP, A Levels)
- Would it be right to shift education boards?
- Is it alright to drop a subject? (eg. Should we drop Math because the kid is finding it difficult to cope?)
- Which stream to take? (Arts, Science, Commerce)
- Can one prepare for JEE while following the education pattern is a specific board?
- Which subjects to select? (eg. What should be the 3 HL subjects and 3 SL subjects? or Should we opt for 4 instead of 5 subjects in A Levels? or Would ISC or HSC Science serve better now, if eventually he/s she wants to pursue commerce?)
There could be 100s of such queries. The right decision now can ensure that the future path is correct.